3D cell culture is an artificially-created environment in which biological cells are permitted to grow or interact with their surroundings in all three dimensions. Unlike 2D environments (e.g. a petri dish), a 3D cell culture allows cells in vitro to grow in all directions, similar to how they would in vivo. These three-dimensional cultures are usually grown in bioreactors, small capsules in which the cells can grow into spheroids, or 3D cell colonies. Approximately 300 spheroids are usually cultured per bioreactor.
The global 3D cell culture market is relatively concentrated; the sales of top nine manufacturers account about 68.23% of total global Production in 2016. The largest manufacture of 3D cell culture is Thermo Fisher Scientific; its Production is 252.73 K Unit in 2016. The next is Corning and Lonza Group.
North America is the largest consumption region of 3D cell culture in 2016. In 2016, the sales of 3D cell culture is about 470 K Unit in North America; its sales proportion of total global sales exceeds 36%.The next is Europe. Asia has a large growth rate of 3D cell culture.
Cancer research is currently the most well established application area and accounts for 40.05% of the present 3D culture market. Drug Discovery has also emerged quite popular with 36.25% of the current market share. Stem cells and regenerative medicine together capture a share of 24.08% in the current 3D culture market and would gradually gain focus as the market matures in the field of therapeutics in 2016.
According to this study, over the next five years the 3D Cell Culture market will register a 13.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 970 million by 2024, from US$ 510 million in 2019.
In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in 3D Cell Culture business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of 3D Cell Culture market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the 3D Cell Culture value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Cancer Research
- Stem Cell Research
- Drug Discovery
- Regererative Medicine
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research MethodologyGet FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-d-cell-culture-2019-2024-509/?utm_source=tuchmobile_Nikhil Kashinath Agrawal&utm_medium=Referral
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Lonza Group
- Kuraray Co
- Merck Kgaa
- N3d Bioscience
- Reprocell Incorporated
- 3D Biotek
- To study and analyze the global 3D Cell Culture consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of 3D Cell Culture market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global 3D Cell Culture manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the 3D Cell Culture with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of 3D Cell Culture submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports
- Latest Posts