“El Salvador: Increased Mobile Data Usage Supported by 4G Rollouts and Expansion to Boost Telecom Growth”, a new Country Intelligence, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in El Salvador today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Request a Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/el-salvador-increased-mobile-data-usage-supported-by-4g/request-sample
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in El Salvador compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in El Salvador.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- The overall telecom service revenue in El Salvador will grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2016-2021.
- Voice revenue’s contribution will decline over the 2016-2021 forecast period owing to data substitution. Data revenue’s share will increase driven by 4G network expansion and attractive data bundled packages offered by operators.
- Fixed broadband growth will be driven by government initiatives, such as “Connectivity Component” and “Digital Agenda for Good Living” and by operators’ doubleand triple-play services to improve broadband adoption.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of El Salvador’s telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in El Salvador’s mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/el-salvador-increased-mobile-data-usage-supported-by-4g
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
201 Spear Street 1100,
Suite 3036, San Francisco,
CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
- Latest Posts