The global sunglasses market size is expected to reach USD 17.0 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 2.3% over the forecast period. The market is expected to witness significant growth due to rising consumer preference for luxury and premium sunglasses, along with increasing disposable income.
Access Sample Report of this report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sunglasses-market/request-sample
Non-polarized sunglasses accounted for the largest market share in 2018 owing to easy availability and cheap pricing. Moreover, these sunglasses are available in many dark shades, which protect the eyes from the harmful sun rays. Polarized sunglasses are anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR of 2.6% from 2019 to 2025. Apart from providing 100% protection from the UV rays, these glasses also provide clear vision as compared to non-polarized glasses. Increasing awareness concerning eye health and harmful effects of sun rays and other emissions is expected to influence the consumer purchasing decision.
Offline distribution channel dominated the market in 2018. Many brands have their personalized stores worldwide to provide customer service and increase their distribution in the market. Customer preference to try out various pairs of sunglasses before purchasing is driving the market demand in this segment. Online distribution is expected to witness accelerated growth in the forecast period as manufacturers are increasing their advertising and promotional activities via digital channels. This distribution channel allows the manufacturers to reach out to a wider audience in less cost.
Europe held the largest market share in terms of revenue in 2018 due to the presence of major players and latest fashion trends followed in this region. Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness substantial growth due to increasing penetration of major brands in this region. Changing consumer preference driven by high disposable income is another factor propelling the market growth in this region.
Access Full Report With TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/sunglasses-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In terms of revenue,online distribution channel is projected to expand at a CAGR of 2.5% over the forecast period
- By product, the non-polarized segment dominated the market in 2018 owing to high visibility of the product in the emerging market
- Europe held the largest sunglasses market share in 2018 owing to presence of major eyewear manufacturers in the region
- The industry is highly competitive with a monopoly created by Luxottica Group. Various eyewear brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, Sunglass Hut, Persol, and Vogue have been acquired by Luxottica to expand its brand portfolio in the market
- In January 2017, Essilor, one of the major eyewear manufacturers, merged with Luxottica. This move was initiated to expand Luxottica’s brand portfolio and improve market penetration of Luxottica by leveraging Essilor’s target markets.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
201 Spear Street 1100,
Suite 3036, San Francisco,
CA 94105, United States
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
- Latest Posts